Frequently Asked Questions
- + How long does it take to fully charge?
- + How long can the device work continuously?
- + How many devices can be connected at the same time?
- + How long does it take to connect to the internet after starting up?
- + Why won’t the QR scanner on the Uni-Fi app scan the QR code on my device?
About 7.5 hours.
- + Does my device support 4G?
- + What countries does my device work in?
- + Why is the Wi-Fi signal on my device flashing?
- + Why can I not connect to the internet in a new country?
The Uni-Fi service depends on the local operators’ network, the 4G network is prioritized. When the 4G signal is weak, the signal will be transferred to 3G.
- + How do I buy data for my Uni-Fi device?
- + What data packages are available?
- + How much do they cost?
- + What happens when my data package runs out?
Download the Uni-Fi App onto your mobile device through Google Play or Apple stores and set up an account. Once you set up your account, activate your device by scanning the QR code on the back of your device. Full instructions on how to set up an account are available here (unifi app page)